Regular intake of Giloy helps in elevating the antioxidant status of the body. The herb is a powerful antimicrobial agent and is effective against an array of pathogenic bacteria species. It also helps in mineralization of bones and is recommended in Ayurveda for strengthening the cartilages and bones and for anti-arthritic use. The hepatoprotective activity of Giloy makes it a beneficial herb for the liver health. In the traditional medicine of India, Giloy is even used for lowering the elevated blood glucose level.
MountainAge’ Giloy supplement contains premium quality Giloy or Tinospora cordifolia stem extract. It is a contaminant and chemical free natural product.
1. Giloy Capsules are used for soothing inflamed mucous membrane in the digestive tract.
2. It protects the stomach and duodenum by increasing production of mucin.
3. The juice of the roots of this herb is very effective in Urinary problems.
4. The whole plant has been traditionally used in various mental disorders. It is being regarded as one of the best herbal supplements in India for the treatment of mental diseases.
5. It is used in conditions like weakness, dyspepsia, pyrexia, swine flu and urinary tract infections.
6. The bitter properties present in the herbal supplement show antiperiodic and antispasmodic properties, which are again helpful in the prevention of swine flu.
7. It is also used as an immune-modulator of certain diseases like obstructive jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and peritonitis.
8. Giloy Capsules have been found very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver against hepatic toxicity.
9. It is also used in stomach ulcer, urinary affections, diabetes and certain metabolic disorders.
10. Giloy Capsules of Planet Ayurveda can help a lot you to deal with the condition called ITP (Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura) and Dengue effectively with increasing your blood platelets count in a natural way.
11. Use of Giloy capsules along with curcumin capsules for regular are result giving in every type of cancer. This helps to reduce the growth of extra cells and stop them from multiplying as well.
12. Giloy capsles are capable to fight every type of infectuion in the body, which occur due to low immunity and side wise provides stamina to stand with.
How To Use?
Take one capsule after meal, twice daily or as directed by healthcare professional.
How Is Giloy Useful?
The botanical name of Giloy is Tinospora cordifolia. It is a climbing shrub found in the tropical regions of Asia. The active constituents of the herb include alkaloids, glycosides, diterpenoid lactones and steroids. In Ayurveda Giloy is widely used for boosting the body’s built-in immunity.
Scientists have identified various active constituents of Giloy with immunomodulatory property. They work by stimulating production of the white blood cells and by enhancing the activities of the immune cells. Tinospora Cordifolia Extracts help in activating the macrophages and the lymphocytes T cells and B cells.
As a potent antibacterial agent, Giloy helps in Fighting Multiple Pathogenic Bacteria. It inhibits growth and activities of the harmful bacteria. In addition, by stimulating phagocytic activities of neutrophils and macrophages, it helps in killing the pathogens.
Giloy is also a potent anti-diabetic herb. In addition to stimulating insulin secretion, Giloy contains insulin-like compounds that facilitate glucose uptake. Hence, regular intake of Giloy capsules helps in lowering the fasting and postprandial glucose levels.
By stimulating proliferation and differentiation of bone cells and promoting mineralization of bones, Giloy helps in maintaining the optimal mineral density of the bones. Hence, for people susceptible to osteoporosis, Giloy Is A Reliable Ayurvedic Product for strengthening the bones. It also helps in inhibiting degradation of the joint cartilages and helps in strengthening the cartilages. Giloy is therefore considered beneficial for osteoarthritis patients.
Giloy is also a source of antioxidant compounds. The anti-toxic property of the herb helps in reducing risks of damage to the Liver And Kidneys. It even helps to protect the body from harmful effects of radiations and carcinogens.
Hence, Giloy is good for your health. It is safe even for long-term use.
20/210, Sir Ki Mandi,
Above State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur,
Agra (U.P.) - 282002,