Botanical Name : Boerhavia diffusa
Family Name : Nyctaginaceae
Parts used : Whole herb, roots and seeds
Benefits of Punarnava :-
· Punarnava helps in maintaining normal kidney function.
· Punarnava maintains health of the urinary tract.
· Punarnava promotes liver health and support respiratory health.
· Punarnava supports the body’s ability to expel fluids.
· Punarnava is the best natural treatment for water retention and also help in the weight loss in a smooth way.
· Main Indications for use of Punarnava Capsules
· Edema and water retention.
· Kidney dysfunction leading to water retention.
· Heart dysfunction leading to water retention.
Medicinal properties of MountainAge Punarnava Capsules
· Punarnava is considered to be an excellent heart and kidney tonic
· It helps to maintain healthy skin
· Punarnava helps in the treatment of edema i.e. swelling in various parts of the body
· It helps in clearing the excess of kapha from the chest and stomach.
· Punarnava is a rejuvenative and also used in impaired urinary function
· It is used in urinary bladder infections and systemic edema.
· It is an excellent herbal supplement for reducing excess fluids, edema and congestion due to excess kapha.
· Punarnava is also useful in ascites, congestive heart failure and swelling due to arthritis.
· It increases the digestive fire and also absorbs fluids from the digestive system.
· It helps in the prevention of intestinal spasms and pain.
· It is also recommended in the treatment of diabetes.
· Punarnava helps in the treatment of swollen joints with fluid retention, caused due to kapha imbalance.
· It aids in the movement of toxins accumulated in the joints by excreting them though the kidneys and urine.
· Punarnava is very beneficial in the treatment of gout and arthritis.
· It helps to prevent the breakdown of the blood-clotting protein “fibrin”.
· Punarnava is very beneficial in the treatment of urinary tract infections
Dosage of Punarnava Capsules :
One to two Punarnava capsules must be taken two times a day with plain water. But it is always better to consult our doctors or any other registered BHMS practitioner to know the correct usage of the medicine.
Side Effects :
No side effects have been noted so far. According to Ayurveda, herbs are taken in combination with other herbs to neutralize the toxicity of one herb with the opposing effect of the other or to enhance the particular effect of one herb with the help of other.
We do not use raw herb powder but 100% standardized herbal extracts in our products.
We do not use hard gelatin capsules but pure plant cellulose based vegetarian capsules.
We do not mix preservatives, chemicals, starch, gluten, synthetic drugs, coloring agents, flavoring agents, masking agents, stabilizing agents or anything unnatural in our capsule, that’s why they are the best and give excellent results.
We put 500mg standardized extracts whereas others may use 250mg regular extract + 250mg herbs powder.
We use herbal extracts made from 100% organic herbs sourced from natural serene location and organic cultivator rather than purchased from the bulk market or collected from roadside weeds or fields where other crops are growing too.
Our herbs do not contain any pesticides, heavy metals, microbes as they are all tested and certified by the standardized in house labs.
20/210, Sir Ki Mandi,
Above State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur,
Agra (U.P.) - 282002,